Female and Male Acupuncture in Brisbane
The origins of this healthcare system can be traced back at least 2,000 years – acupuncture focuses on a holistic approach and takes into account many factors, including how optimum your bodily functions are and your ability in disease processing. This means our acupuncture sessions also focus on prevention. Whether you are trying to conceive or simply want to feel better acupuncture treatment may assist and guide recipients towards overall good health.
Our acupuncture sessions promote reproductive health, healthy conception and overall male/female health by:
- Regulating hormone levels
- Stimulating ovulation
- Adjusting basal body temperature (BBT) to ideal range.
- Promoting healthy egg and sperm production
- Increasing blood circulation to male/female reproductive organs
- Inducing a relaxed state.
- Strengthening immunity
- Reducing inflammation
- Removing energy blockages in the uterus.
- Raising endorphin levels
- Strengthening weaknesses
If you’re already pregnant, acupuncture can support a healthy pregnancy by:
- Improving the ability to carry a pregnancy to full term.
- Reducing morning sickness to ensure proper nutrition for both mother and baby.
- Encouraging the correct presentation of the baby before the onset of labour.
The role of acupuncture as a support therapy for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART), including IVF is due to some of the above effects. If you’re suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) or Endometriosis we use acupuncture as part of the process to manage these.
Whether you’re planning to conceive in the future, trying to conceive, already pregnant, or simply want to feel better, regular acupuncture (in conjunction with herbs and supplements prescribed as per your personal circumstances) may help improve your health (and subsequently your ability to conceive).
Acupuncture at East West Fertility is covered by all major health funds.
To book an acupuncture session at our tranquil and relaxing Brisbane location at Chapel Hill please give East West Fertility a call on 3720 0235 or click here to make an online booking.
We have over 30 years clinical experience and would love to see you.